Tuesday, June 17, 2014




"تسألني " asks me 
" حبيـبـتـي " my lover 

" ما " ( ma
in Arabic has several meaning and you can figure it out by the context
1 ما = الذي (al de ) that ; which
2- ما = لم (not - expressing negation (lam
3- ما = ماذا (what (mada
4 ما = مُعين (some, a certain (moyan

"ما " what ( ma )
" الفـرق " the difference ( al farq)
"ما " that,which (ma)
"بينـي " between me (baynee)
and ي is the possessive pronoun which means me

" و " and ( wa)
" ما " that,which ( ma )
" بيـن " between ( bayna )
" السـمـا " sky ( al sama )

" الفرق " the difference ( al farq )
"ما " = الذي that,which

" بين " between ( bayn )
ـكما (-kuma) Object pronoun to the dual means you

" أنَ " that
"كِ " Object pronoun singular means you feminine (ke)

" إن " If (en )

" ضَحَكَ " to laugh
"ضحكتِ " you laugh ( feminine ) ( dahekte)

" يا حـبـيبتي " Oh my lover
"O [name]". Literally, the word Yā means O (a vocative, signifying a direct address to a person). It is a common prefix used by Arabs to call each other. Someone named Zaid will be addressed in Arabic as Yā Zaid.

" أنسي " I forget ( ansa)
" السما " the sky (al sama )



No comments:

Post a Comment